Event Time and Date
Build your resume, connect to employers, and land that new job!
How to Create a Profile on Cougar Pathway
- Log in to your access uh account at www.accessuh.uh.edu
- Once logged in, click the Cougar Pathway Icon located on the right hand side of the screen
- After being redirected to the Cougar Pathway Home Screen, under the Profile tab, select Personal Profile and fill in the information
- Once your Personal Profile is uploaded, under the profile tab once more, select Academic Profile and fill in the information
- After your information is updated, you can upload documents such as resumes, cover letters, and more
- Once your Documents are uploaded and have been approved, you can view and apply for jobs, schedule counseling appointments with one of our many career counselors, and much more!
This workshop counts toward the completion of the CoogCareers: Career Leadership Track in the LeadUH Program. Click here for more details to join LeadUH!
University Career Services
Leadership, LeadUH, Networking